Unityversity.com: Learn to make Unity games, music and art in free beginner-friendly class meetups with mentoring, tutorials, projects, coworking, and seasonal 8 week game jam camps.
- WHAT: Unity and other kinds of game development, music and art class meetups
- WHEN: 6-8PM PST Wedesdays
- WHERE: Noisebridge Hackerspace, 2169 Mission St. San Francisco, CA
Learn more about the Tuesday classes:
- Songbridge/Artbridge: 5-6PM Creative warmup with art and audio! music/audio production in Ableton/Logic/Audacity, art in Photoshop/Sketchup/Blender/Substance/etc.
- Gamebridge: 6-8PM Unity game development in C# + design/story/art/audio
- Bring: a laptop, Unity, game, art and music tools.
What we teach
We cover many of the tutorials on this site and topics participants ask about relavent to what they’re learning or working on.
Learn more about our group projects.
Currently we’re working on Hackemon, an AR/GPS game framework.
If you’re new to Unity, start doing our tutorial series one your own or in class to get up to speed.
Our first group picture, with David Helgason (Unity cofounder) and Caitlyn Meeks (Unity asset store lead)