Unityversity.com: Learn to make Unity games, music and art in free beginner-friendly class meetups and Twitch streams with tutorials and projects.
- WHAT: Unity game development, music and art class meetups
- WHEN: 6-11PM PST Tuesdays
- WHERE: Noisebridge Hackerspace, 2169 Mission St. San Francisco, CA
• Songbridge: 6-7PM music/audio production in Ableton, Logic, Audacity
• Artbridge: 7-8PM 2D/3D art in Photoshop/Sketchup/Maya/Substance
• Gamebridge: 8-11PM Unity game development in C# + design/story/art/audio
• Noisebridge Hackerspace Meeting: 8-8:30 meet members & participate
• Twitch.tv/primerist: Stream live and watch recordings.
• Bring: a laptop, Unity, game, art and music tools.
What we teach
We cover many of the tutorials on this site and topics participants ask about relavent to what they’re learning or working on.
Learn more about our group projects.
Currently we’re working on Hackemon, an AR/GPS game framework.
If you’re new to Unity, start doing our tutorial series one your own or in class to get up to speed.
Our first group picture, with David Helgason (Unity cofounder) and Caitlyn Meeks (Unity asset store creator)