Gamebridge participants work on a series of ongoing game development projects to explore different programming and design concepts in depth.
A Pokemon GO-inspired GPS/AR game development framework for Unity.
- Currently has proof of concept Google map functionality with zoom
Integrates Fungus flowchart-based visual novel storytelling with an FPS controller so you can see messages as you explore a world and Cardboard VR support by making the dialogue render in world space.
- Next step is to package this for submission to the Fungus open-source project.
An experimental FPS implementing many basic gameplay mechanics.
- Repo is large, currently separating useful parts like Mudbridge into standalone repos
A text adventure game framework with a scrolling console and a virtual computer you can activate within an FPS world to mix command line puzzles with immersive environments.
- Migrating files to repo from within GamebridgeFPS project
A VR simulation of Noisebridge Hackerspace.
- Repo exceeded Git file size, migrating to GitLFS
A 3D Hackerspaces globe to help people find and join local hackerspaces.
- Repo uses World Political Map Globe Edition which isn’t open source, by invite until we make an open-source substitution to a new globe such as Action Street Map
Game Jam Games